Skip to main content
Alive At 25 Parent Program
- Encouraging parent/teen partnership throughout the entire process, from learning to drive through independent driving.
- Offering practical solutions so parents can take responsibility to reduce the unique risks and hazards teen drivers face.
- Helping parents understand teens' need for defensive driver training.
- Examining how to approach Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) laws, in addition to those related to safety belts, speeding, and alcohol and drugs.
- Providing a recommended example of an effective Parent/Teen Driver Contract, and discussing the importance of how parents and teens can use it to manage their driving experience.
- The Resources page provides printable information found in the course that can be retained for future reference. Links to other safety organizations and government sites are also available for additional information.
Alive At 25 $24.95
No Hidden Fees Purchase Course Preview Course